2007년 5월 18일 금요일

Destination is Coronet Peak Ski area in Queenstown New Zealand!!!


I hope Go sking this summer vacation at Coronet Peak Ski area in Queenstown New Zealand
Usually I ski during the day, go to bed at night for the next day. Because I have gone ski three times, when it makes me exhausted. It need to rest up. I will take many pictures and have a snowball fight with friends. And I will make camp with a campfire at snowfield. I will enjoy nature and commune with nature.



What kind of item will you pack?

I will pack guidebook for find place. And I will pack train case, towels. I will pack spare suit of clothes, there are thin clothes for exercise and parka for rest time. and I will pack sleeping back and travel pillow. And I will take mp3 player with me and many favorite music. Because I like listen to music on exercise. and I will pack most important thing, goggles, gloves, woolen cap and ski suits. I will done pack Sking equipment it will lend.

댓글 없음: